Universal Class - Knowledge is Power
Learn Anything. Learn Anytime. Learn Anywhere.
Get high-quality online courses in business management, entrepreneurship, marketing,and over 500 more. These courses include lesson plans, exams, discussion boards and instructors who want to help you succeed.
Sussex County Economic Development Office
All the Resume Know-How You Need
August Small Business Workshops
Milton & Georgetown Public Libraries
Find Your Next Customer
July 31 @ 12:00 PM
Presented by Janet Wurtzel, Delaware Libraries
Are you selling or are you telling? Why it makes a difference.
August 7 @ 12:00 PM
Presented by Judy Taibi, CEO, J. Taibi Group, LLC - Sandler Training
Assessing Your Business Idea
August 14 @ 12:00 PM
Presented by Tom Ziemianski of SCORE Volunteers
Manage Your Rental Properties Like a Pro!
August 21 @ 12:00 PM
Presented by Evette Morrow, broker & owner of ELM Properties
Unleash Your Potential
Seaford District Library
Get the assistance you need in the Inspiration Space/Job Center at the Seaford District Library:
- GED testing available - contact Sandra, 302-629-2524 x110
- APEX (Pardons & Expungements) & DCDAL Tutoring - weekly by appt, contact Jean Pepper, 302-222-8509
- Meet with a DHSS Social Worker - Mondays, 1 PM - 4 PM
- Self-paced computer training - Tuesdays, 2 PM - 4 PM
- Adult Basic Education Classes - Tues/Thursdays, 9 AM - 1 PM
- Teen Computer Gaming - Fridays, 3 PM - 5:30 PM
For more info or to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-222-8509