Universal Class - Knowledge is Power
Learn Anything. Learn Anytime. Learn Anywhere.
Get high-quality online courses in business management, entrepreneurship, marketing,and over 500 more. These courses include lesson plans, exams, discussion boards and instructors who want to help you succeed.
Sussex County Economic Development Office
All the Resume Know-How You Need
Unleash Your Potential
Seaford District Library
Get the assistance you need in the Inspiration Space/Job Center at the Seaford District Library:
- GED testing available - contact Sandra, 302-629-2524 x110
- APEX (Pardons & Expungements) & DCDAL Tutoring - weekly by appt, contact Jean Pepper, 302-222-8509
- Meet with a DHSS Social Worker - Mondays, 1 PM - 4 PM
- Self-paced computer training - Tuesdays, 2 PM - 4 PM
- Adult Basic Education Classes - Tues/Thursdays, 9 AM - 1 PM
- Teen Computer Gaming - Fridays, 3 PM - 5:30 PM
For more info or to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-222-8509
June Small Business Workshops @
Milton & Georgetown Public Libraries
Leveraging LinkedIn for Your Business: June 14 @10:30 AM
Presented by Mary Schaefer of Artemis Path, Inc.
Inside Our Own Heads: The Psychology of Selling: June 21 @ 10:30 AM
Presented by Judy Taibi of Sandler Training
Financing Your Business Idea: June 28 @ 10:30 AM
Presented by Maria Freudenthal of $tand By Me Negocios